Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday night...working

Tonight, I am working at our school's theatre as a technician in the booth for an outside company. This is the third consecutive Saturday that I have had some sort of commitment beyond normal schoolwork and the truth is that this will be the last! Not that I don't enjoy a little extra money (now more than ever!) but my primary focus right now really does need to be my health and getting this thing into remission ASAP!! As I have already mentioned, I recently lost most of what little hair I had left (I was thinning somewhat beforehand haha). Well, today has been hellatiously hot here in sunny NC and my poor bald scalp has been begging for mercy!! I find that I am wearing a bball cap and even so I find myself running from shaded area to shaded area! Hahaha! On days like this, I find that aloe gel and a specialized gel for radiation burns called Radioplex are so soothing and a definite God-send!

No comments:

Post a Comment