Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A day to celebrate. . .

I'm posting this very late..much later than usual.  Tonight I went out for dinner to celebrate this milestone--halfway through my 7 weeks of initial treatment.  From this point on, I've got fewer days ahead of me than I do behind me and it feels great to know that I am going to get there...the end is in sight!

In other news, I'd like to take a second to thank you guys out there for connecting with me.  It's great to have support and others who know what you're going through, too.  THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Michael! My husband has been fighting an Anaplastic Oligoastrocytoma for 10 years now. He was diagnosed when he was 31. He actually has battled it long enough that he has gone through 2 complete rounds of radiation 8 yrs apart.

    ReplyDelete